Choose LabCare for your lab work
- Accurate test results and quick, reliable reports
- Completed test results are automatically entered into your electronic record for your practitioner to see
- Your practitioner can easily track results
- Your practitioner can easily send reports to consulting physicians
- Copies of your report can easily be printed for you
- Your results are posted into your personal patient portal as soon as they become available
LabCare has several locations across the area, some require an appointment, others will help you on a walk-in basis. If you have an order for blood work from a Community Care Physicians’ practitioner, please select one of our convenient locations to view the hours, phone number, address and to see whether or not an appointment is required.
Schedule an Appointment Online
In order to book an appointment online at LabCare, you must be an existing patient at CCP with a lab request from a CCP provider (primary care or specialist). Select a convenient location and schedule an appointment online through our website.